Sunday, December 11, 2011

Scuba Diving Around Manly

In the many ocean swims I've done around the Sydney-area I haven't been too impressed with the sea life I saw (or lack there of) so I've been focusing most of my diving further North.

But in a reunion dive with friends from my last Fish Rock I did my first dives in the Sydney area. It was very cold for one thing and in comparison to Fish Rock, I'd have to say so far my experience has been about average.

Nonetheless it was a good opportunity to practice using my new underwater camera. Thank you again to my brother Tomu for the great underwater camera!

This video is of a cuttlefish that was coaxed out of its cave but when I realised it was getting closer and closer to me, you'll see from the video that moved out of its way.



















This last photo is of a rock fish, quite poisonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment