Friday, July 17, 2009

More visitors!

My friend Andre and his friend Clara visited me the weekend of July 4 and were also the first to ride in my "new" used car and stay over at my Surry Hills apartment!

While I would have loved a convertible to drive around sunny Sydney, with the wise advice from my brother who said I was better off getting a car that had fewer miles and more "life" left in it, I am the proud new owner of a very reliable silver Toyota Corolla.

And with this more "cost effective" purchase, I'll have that much more to spend on travelling around Australia and New Zealand (oh and Fiji, Thailand, China and Hong Kong are also on the list).

Back to these brave souls who let me drive them around the city to check out the sights! Of course no visit is complete without the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House but we also checked out Manly Beach and the Sydney Fish Market too!



No comments:

Post a Comment