Friday, July 17, 2009

Sydney is 29th Safest City in the World

How is it that I'm in the 29th safest city in the world (no US cities are even in the top 50) according to Mercer's 2008 survey and my purse gets snatched!


Well, this is the reason why you haven't seen many posts for a while. In early June my purse was stolen - including my FlipVideo - while I was at a Text 100 networking function.

While it was a huge pain to cancel all my credit cards, I was thankfully able to get everything back in order fairly quickly. It's thanks to the kindness and caring of the wonderful folks at Text 100 who helped me out that evening that I'm still very happy I moved here to Sydney. No second thoughts at all!


1 comment:

  1. Awww-bummer, Linda! I was wondering about the non activity with the blog. Glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete