Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Overseas Visitors!

On Wed. Dec. 29 my friends Venecia and her husband Sam arrived in Sydney from their home in Taiwan (via Phuket and Bangkok). This was Sam's second visit to Australia and Venecia's third visit (in fact Venecia has the honor of being my very first visitor back in May 2009 before I'd even moved into my Surry Hills place).



I'd heard about "The Pancake House on the Rocks" and was keen to check it out so that's where we went for breakfast - it's a very popular place with a line out the door and up the stairs!



After breakfast we took a ferry to Manly and were amazed at how packed the beach was!



Then we walked to Shelly Beach, had a bottle of wine and some snacks before walking around the cliffs.



Here I am in a "crevice" on the cliffs. Did you know there's also a "crevice" in the Sydney Opera House (I learned this on the Opera House tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment