Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lunch at the "Cisco Cafeteria"

Never one to bring lunch to work whether in the US or abroad, I've been going to the "Cisco Cafeteria" which effectively is the food court of the mall next door to the Cisco North Sydney Office.

It's been about two weeks and already I'm getting a bit tired of the choices. I miss the Bon Appetit "Health Connections" meals that would be different every day and healthy (under 600 calories with less than 30% of calories from fat).

I was also beginning to crave decent sushi until Cisco colleague Ben Dawson took me to this great Japanese sushi restaurant right up the street!

And then a few days later I started branching out from the mall next door and I discovered two other food courts down the street! Yeah, now I have many more choices for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment