Sunday, May 10, 2009

Paddington Market - April 18, 2009

While I have a temporary place to stay in Mosman, I'm on the hunt for a permanent apartment. The consensus from everyone seems to be that Paddington is the place for young, hip, single professionals.


As I walked around Paddington I found this all to be correct, plus more! Paddington is also very fashionable and trendy and there are many wonderful boutiques, restaurants and bars too!


For those of you who are shoe fashionistas, you'll love this! There's a Website that describes the towns in Sydney by the type of shoe and according to CityHobo if Paddington were a shoe it would be a "Jimmy Choo"


After my exhausted feet could walk no more (no, was not wearing Jimmy Choo but wasn't wearing a very practical walking shoe either), I finally ended up at Paddington Market on Oxford Street which takes places every Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment