Monday, March 28, 2011

I love this swim...

I love swimming in the Sydney Harbour. There's just something about stroking, turning your head to the side to breathe and seeing the Sydney Opera House.

Just before the 2K swim, this fire boat put on a water show (I suppose they do this to show the Australian taxpayers that they can not only serve and protect but also distribute large amounts of water in a fireworks-like display).



I seem to be consistent in this swim - last year I did the swim in 32:34 - and this year I did it in about the same time 32:22. Well, at least I’m consistent even though my goal is to improve.

My friends Christina, Colin and Melanie placed in their age groups - congrats!



It was a gorgeous day and after the swim we went to the Sydney House Opera Bar Cafe for brekkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment