Monday, April 26, 2010

Lovely Hospitality at Wanderers Rest on Kangaroo Island!

I found Wanderers Rest on Trip Advisor and it had rave reviews so I booked a room for two nights here.

I was thrilled with the warm hospitality from Ros and Chris the owner's of the Wanderers Rest and loved the view from my room of the American River. I'd definitely recommend it!

What won me over was that as a single traveller Ros and Chris paired me up with another single traveller the first night (a fellow American who's taken a job in Melbourne) and the second night their daughter who was up for the Easter Holiday joined me for dinner. We had an interesting conversation about her taking courses at the Adelaide Circus School where she's not only taking fire breathing classes but also loose tight rope walking (as if you walking a tight rope wasn't hard enough, believe it or not there's such a thing as "loose tight rope walking").

No comments:

Post a Comment