Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy New Year's 2010!

I was so touched that my brother and his family and Mieko and her family joined me at The Gramercy Park Hotel for New Year's Eve. We had a wonderful Italian dinner then more snacks and drinks back in the suite (the hotel manager even had a complimentary chocolate birthday cake and French champagne sent up).



I'm not thrilled about turning 39, it just feels like I'm in a holding pattern until 40. But I'll absolutely be making the most of the fact that for one more year I can still say I'm in my 30s. And believe me, when I turn 40, it's going to be an amazing New Year's Eve party...I've already started planning for it now...

On New Year's Day we checked out the only exclusive park in New York City - Gramercy Park - to which we were allowed access (there's actually a key) to because we stayed at the Gramercy Park Hotel.



And of course, I had to visit Rockerfeller Center to see the Christmas tree and decorations. Tomu and I also enjoyed a New York pretzel (a few days earlier I had New York-style pizza too)!


1 comment: