Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful Chowder Bay!

March 21 was a very full and packed day! After the Balmoral Beach swim, I headed just across the hill to Chowder Bay to meet a friend at Ripples (there's another one right next to my pool in North Sydney). It's a great place for brunch, a hike and maybe someday to go scuba diving (which I haven't done since I moved out here - very naughty).

Upon departing Chowder Bay I headed to Centennial Park to scope out a site for my "One year in Australia" BBQ picnic which I'm planning to hold on April 18. Then it was off to dinner at my next door neighbor's Nina, Andrew, Rocco and Bono who have just bought a new place just down the street. I'm going to miss having them right next door, but I know the boys are going to love the bigger place!

No comments:

Post a Comment