Monday, September 6, 2010

David Beckham on Cisco TelePresence

On July 14 (sorry it's been a while since I last blogged), David Beckham went into the Cisco UK office to meet with fans from 14 countries around the world via Cisco TelePresence.

In his 1.5 hour "the world interviews David Beckham" session, he displayed real charisma, personality and a sense of humor. The most memorable question from that night was when a fan asked Beckham whether his son asked for a tattoo yet (evidently Beckham has many, many tattoos) and Beckham said that he had to remind his son that tattoos were permanent and maybe he should wait awhile...

This reminded me of when my brother got his tattoo (it's "Horiuchi" in Japanese kanji) and he told my Mom to guess what he got a tattoo of and my Mom guessed "I love Mom"? And my Dad, his commentary was "did you get that so in case you forgot your name all you had to do was look (at your shoulder)?"

Look how close I was to Beckham!



Read more here on the official Cisco blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment